Junior Golf Camps
Brooks Golf hosts four-day Junior Golf Camps with instruction from our teaching Pros. Instruction includes full swing analysis, putting, pitching and chipping. The participants compete daily in long drive contests, as well as short game competitions, with the winners receiving award certificates and prizes. On the final day of the camp, the Junior Golfers are divided into teams and play a three-hole scramble followed by an end of clinic barbecue.
All participants are recognized with a certificate of participation at the barbecue. Golf Camp participants are also eligible to participate in weekly free play days throughout the summer and free golf on Sundays when accompanied by an adult.
Brooks Golf Junior Golf Camp 2023
Monday June 5 thru Thursday June 8
Monday June 26 thru Thursday June 29
Monday July 24 thru Thursday July 27
Golfers Ages 4-17
Camp runs from 9-11 am each day (golfer may sign up for multiple sessions)
- Instruction – Full Swing, Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Course
- Management & Demonstration
- Daily Competition – chipping, pitching, and putting contests daily
- Barbeque – after the final day of the Brooks Golf Camp, there will be a hotdog and hamburger cook out. Parents welcome
- Sunday afternoon – every other Sunday, all participants of the Brooks Golf Camp play free and parents and family members of Campers receive reduced Sunday rates (after 12 pm)
- Weekly Golf – free for Brooks Golf Campers
Cost | $120/player or $100/player if 2 or more kids in same family or participate in 2 or more camps